I just realized that with my 10.3-mile run this morning I have now completed over 1,500-miles for 2012…
On the same date last year, I had only completed 995-miles…
This is a difference of almost 514 total miles, and I’m creeping up on my overall totals for 2010 and 2011!
- runningwithpump likes this
- losingitall likes this
- lagirlontherun likes this
- robbsadventure said: Awesome. I’m just about at 1000. You ARE in Beast Mode!
- livelongtrainhard likes this
- runningeek likes this
- lifewithkim said: Awesome!!!!
- lifewithkim likes this
- conchfritters likes this
- betternikki said: Awesome!
- katebikerun said: Nice! Very organized stats!
- katebikerun likes this
- datrun likes this
- rookcanrun likes this
- running-uphills said: Congratulations! What program are you using in the screen shots?
- becky-balances likes this
- thehealthytexan said: Where are your graphs from? So pretty! And great job on the miles!
- seeamandarun said: Wow! Nice!!
- running-uphills likes this
- seechrisrun said: That’s huge. I’m around 1200 for the year, and I run a ton of miles!
- seechrisrun likes this
- teamagee posted this